Today


Right after a cheerful post by Zeze, I found myself in a reluctance to start new things. Today must be one of the happiest days of the year, for me. And even if I want or not, I am starting something new today. My mother, hugged me this morning, I hugged her back tightly, and she said “If there was your boyfriend in my place, you would hug him tighter than this.”  This was nothing but a joke to make her sleepy daughter laugh. But I couldn’t help thinking if it’s true or not. Nor I could come up with an answer. When he exists in my world, I’d know. If he will. Ever.

Here is a song by Turkish band MFÖ. I dedicate it to my humble self as a sincere present:

katharsis

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

Hiç yorum yok: