Don't panic !

In these days I feel again the phantom pain of existence. How can I describe it.. A strange and disturbing feeling surrounds me when I wake up and realize that it is a beginning of a new day AGAIN. In seconds the things to do crosses my mind. I feel sick and wanna go on sleeping.



To distract my mind, for  three days I've been trying to keep myself busy and reading the book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy before breakfast without delay. It helps me create "my own world" in which I can feel peaceful. If I can wake the sun of this world at the beginning of the day, I remove the wild disorder in my head.

The book can be described as a science fiction and comedy book but it would be an underestimating description. Douglas Adams criticises the "humanbeing evolved from monkey" and their living styles in their world through the strange stories of Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect travelling in the time and universe. The answer to the ultimate question of life, universe, and everything is calculated by a computer. The answer is 42. But does anybody remember what the question exactly was?




The abstract stories of them help me by showing the simplicity of our lives and I feel more relaxed.

Zeze

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

Hiç yorum yok: